ArchwayOnline accepts adult students ages 18+.
- Adults are considered eligible if age 18 and over.
- An AO Counselor will review transcripts to see what courses will be needed to graduate.
- A minimum of 2 credits (4 courses) must be completed through AO to be eligible for a diploma.
- Adults must pay all required AO fees.
- AO will not process an application until the Application Fee has been paid and registration completed.
NOTE: AO must have an Authorized Account and Disclosure form signed by the adult student if this adult student wishes for AO to be able to speak to another person such as a parent or spouse concerning the education plan or account.