AO International offers the same premium features of ArchwayOnline with additional support for English Language Learners (ELL). The AO International Path provide support for those students needing additional course assistance while learning English. Students who can read, write, and speak English well may not need this additional support and may choose follow the traditional ArchwayOnline Path. With a personalized learning plan and an award-winning online learning platform and model, students receive added support from qualified teachers, mentors, and counselors so that these students are inspired and equipped to reach their goals.
- Fully, Accredited Program
- Open Enrollment Year Round
- Personalized, Goal-Based Education Plan
- Parent and Home Education Support
- Self-Paced and Flexible Schedule
- 1:1 Academic Support and Encouragement from Mentors
- Academic Tutoring from Qualified Teachers
- Easy Access to Teachers, Mentors, and Counselors
Two (2) Hours of 1:1 Instructional Support on ELL Courses
ELL Placement Assessment and Interpretation
Monitoring and Coordination of Coursework for ELL
Apostille Services for Year End Transcript and/or Diploma
*Applicant status seeking accreditation through Accreditation International and NCPSA. AO expects to be in Candidacy Status before the school year begins.