The following information constitutes the minimum requirements for an ArchwayOnline (AO) Diploma. It is the parent’s responsibility to work with an AO Counselor and the student to build a plan of study that fits the student’s goals.
AO’s requirements are in line with the State of TN’s requirements for earning a diploma. If a family does not reside in TN, that family is responsible for ensuring a student completes any additional coursework needed to satisfy individual state guidelines or college admissions requirements.
Students must meet the following criteria prior to being issued a diploma from AO:
- Satisfy all payment requirements including Senior Fees.
- Satisfy all credit requirements (see below).
- Incoming seniors must take a minimum of 4 (.5 credit) core courses (2 credits total) with AO and meet the minimum graduation requirements to receive an AO diploma
- Tuition payments will cease the month following graduation once all requirements for graduation have been met:
- Senior Fee received
- Final Survey completed and returned
- Elective Credits submitted for review
- Transcript Review completed by Counselor
AO Graduation Requirements
English | 4 Credits
Math | 4 Credits
Natural Sciences | 3 Credits
U.S. History | 1 Credit
Social Studies | 2 Credits
Personal Finance | 0.5 Credit
Physical Education | 1 Credit
Health/Wellness | 0.5 Credit
Electives | 6 Credits