ArchwayOnline’s primary method of communication is through email for parents and through the student portal for students. It is important that the email address on your application belongs to the parent/guardian, is current, and is one that you check often.
- Parents or legal guardians must be on the account and are involved in the education of the student (does not apply to adult ed students).
- Parents must have internet and their own valid email address that is checked regularly.
- Students must be in 6th grade or above to be eligible for enrollment.
- Birth Certificate and Immunization Records or Exemptions must be on file.
- Students need access to a working device and good internet. Check HERE for specific requirements.
- Discuss your student’s Education Plan with your AO Counselor for upcoming school year by August 1.
- Students and Parent-teachers must agree to our Code of Conduct which is acknowledged in our application.
Legal Documentation – please read our policies regarding account holders (parent, legal guardian, etc), account access and records requests for non-account holders.