The AO SpEd has all the same premium features with additional support for your student with learning differences. With a personalized learning plan and an award-winning online learning platform and model, students receive the support they need through our qualified teachers, mentors, and counselors so that they are inspired and equipped to reach their goals.
- Fully, Accredited* Program
- Open Enrollment Year Round
- Personalized, Goal-based Education Plan
- Parent and Home Education Support
- Self-paced and Flexible Schedule
- 1:1 Academic Support and Encouragement from Mentors
- Academic Tutoring from Qualified Teachers
- Easy Access to Teachers, Mentors, and Counselors
Two (2) Hours of 1:1 Instructional Support on IEP Goals
Course Placement Assessment for Reading and Math
Monitoring and Coordination of Coursework for IEP
and 504 Plan
for IEP or 504 Plan
*Applicant status seeking accreditation through Accreditation International and NCPSA. AO expects to be in Candidacy Status before the school year begins.