$229 Monthly Tuition
$2299 Annual Tuition
$279 Monthly Tuition
$2799 Annual Tuition
All fees are non-refundable after the 3 Day Cancellation Period or once courses begin.
$75 Application Fee
- One-time fee per student. This fee is non-refundable after the 3 Day Cancellation Period.
$100 Senior Fee
Only for high school seniors and paid only once during high school years. This covers final transcripts (after graduation), diplomas with custom diploma cover included, reviews and counseling during the senior year. Senior Fee is $100. If you were registered as an 11th grade student with one of our sister schools, like HomeLife Academy, the previous school year and are continuing with AO for your Senior year and register before December 15th of your Senior Year, the Senior Fee is only $50.
$50 Reinstatement Fee
An Apostille is simply the name for a specialized certificate, issued by the Secretary of State. The Apostille is attached to your original AO document (transcript, diploma, etc) to verify it is legitimate and authentic so it will be accepted in one of the other countries who are members of the Hague Apostille Convention. Some countries also require legalization through their U.S. Consolate. $75 for first document and $15 for each additional document in a request. Please allow 4-6 weeks minimum for processing.
Additional Services for AO Students
There are some additional services in which students can add-on.
- AP Courses $425 per half credit course
- Honors Courses $375 per half credit course
- Foreign Language Courses (other than Spanish) $425 per half credit course
Additional Services for Non-AO Students
Students that are not enrolled with ArchwayOnline full-time may take courses or receive services. All courses must be completed within eight (8) weeks.
- Standard Courses $350 per half credit course.
- AP Courses – $425 per half credit course.
- Honors Courses – $375 per half credit course.
- Foreign Language (other than Spanish) – $375 per half credit course.
- Tutoring via phone or virtual classroom $40 per hour.
- Remediation assessment for Reading and Math – $75
- SLD or Giftedness determination and online assessment, interpretation, and psychoeducational reports – $650
- Contact us for additional ESS or ELL services or visit out SpEd and Global pages.
ArchwayOnline is unique in that it is an accredited online school who also understands the needs of homeschoolers. We realize there are situations that do require a student to need an accredited diploma. Many times this happens with our Global students and sometimes employment or a private post-secondary institution may require it. Archway Online has options for those credits that may need verification for accreditation.
Students needing homeschool or other non-accredited CORE courses verified may do so by “testing” to show proof of learning through a proctored end-of-course (EOC) exam through ArchwayOnline.
Elective courses can be verified by submitting an Elective Credit Acceptance (ECA) form to ArchwayOnline. We will verify up to 2 courses per school year FREE.
- Elective Verification = $75 per credit
- Single Course Verification = $225
- Annual Transcript Verification = $995
- Accredited Diploma Validation = $2995
Annual Transcript Validation allows a student to take non-accredited courses each year followed by a proctored EOC/EOY exam for each CORE course as well as submit ECA forms for electives to verify proof of learning. Max 5 credits.
Accredited Diploma Validation allows a student, who has completed all coursework needed to meet the high school graduation requirements for ArchwayOnline, to take proctored EOC exams for each CORE credit and submit ECA forms for electives to earn a fully accredited high school diploma from ArchwayOnline.
Other Miscellaneous Fees
- RUSH Fees – Expedited 3-day Processing = $15
- Teacher/Student IDs = $5
- Duplicate/Replacement Forms = $5
- Special Processing Fee = This fee is for processes that take additional work and staffing such as state scholarship eligibility, accommodations, etc. = $25
- NSF/Returned Check Fee = $25
- Shipping Fees – Certain special documents require additional shipping fees. Also, if you request expedited shipping or shipping through other carriers like FedEx or UPS, those shipping fees will need to be paid to AO.